Location: San Francisco Bay Area
The Services Engineer will be responsible for creating detailed analysis of customer challenges that can be used for implementing the xOverTime solution at customer sites. Role reports to VP of Client Service to build the company’s cloud-based customer base.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding and distinguish user requests from their underlying true needs.
- Document customer functional spreadsheet needs into technical requirements and work with xOverTime engineers to ensure requirements meet customer needs within the xOverTime solution.
- Assist with writing text and graphical Use Cases detailing business and system process flows / data flows.
- Create and maintain documentation of processes and solutions implementation.
- Define new business processes to take advantage of technology in a manner consistent with xOverTime solution set.
- Create Business & Functional Requirements Documentation.
- Validate Requirements as documented with business.
- Customer Focus – Making customers and their needs a primary focus of one’s actions; developing and sustaining productive customer relationships.
- Building Strategic Working Relationships – Developing and using collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals.
- Excellent written, verbal and listening communication and presentation skills to effectively communicate information to all levels within the organization.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and MS Access required.
- Bachelor degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required. MBA or other related advanced degree preferred.
- Applicants should be legal residents of the US and/or Canada.
If you are qualified, please send your resume to email@example.com.