Location: San Francisco Bay Area
The Project Manager will be responsible for managing the delivery of the xOverTime solution at customer sites. Role reports to VP of Client Service to build the company’s cloud-based customer base.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Provide leadership on project deliverables and provide expertise on best practices for xOverTime project implementation deliverables.
- Provide trusted advisor guidance on project execution to customer project teams, including Executive Sponsors and Steering Committee as needed.
- Schedule the xOverTime project Go Live program with participation of key Business Leads.
- Provide technical analysis on impacted systems and processes for customers related to the adoption of xOverTime where required.
- Provide leadership in leveraging xOverTime Agile Methodology for customer projects.
- Maintain project timelines and associated project deliverables as per the xOverTime Agile Methodology.
- Mentor and coach customer teams on key business-centric benefits of the xOverTime platform.
- Promote customer requirements and work with xOverTime engineers to ensure requirements meet customer needs within the xOverTime solution.
- Define new business processes to take advantage of technology in a manner consistent with the xOverTime solution set.
- Make customers and their needs a primary focus of one’s actions; developing and sustaining productive customer relationships.
- Build strategic working relationships by developing and using collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals.
- Excellent written, verbal and listening communication and presentation skills to effectively communicate information to all levels within the organization.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and MS Project required.
- Formal Project Management certification including PMP preferred.
- Bachelor degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required. MBA or other related advanced degree preferred.
- Applicants should be legal residents of the US and/or Canada.
If you are qualified, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.